Never Summer X Spy Marauder Goggles
- In stock
Unlock 20% Off on the entire never summer store when you buy a 2023 snowboard at 20% off * **
*Add a 2023 snowboard to your cart as well as any other items and recieve 20% off your ENTIRE purchase.
**discount may not be redeemed on previous purchasesClick here to browse our full store
Incredible peripherals built into a frameless style Never Summer goggle with maximum venting power and SPY’s ultra-secure magnetic Deadbolt™ lens change system. Comes with a free premium bonus lens for those low light days when you're looking to score some storm turns.
- Spy's patented Happy™ Lens Tech enhances color and contrast and is scientifically tuned to boost mood and alertness, providing a visual experience unlike anything else
- Anti-fog injected SIC™ (Superior Injected Curve) dual-lens maintains lens shape for optical clarity
- Deadbolt’s magnets securely guide the lens into place while the locking levers bolt it down. It’s a ride so secure you can plunder pow in peace
- Comes with a free premium bonus lens so you’re covered in any light conditions
- Anti-scratch coating provides enhanced impact protection
- 100% UV protection shields your eyes against damaging high-altitude sunlight
- Custom built from flexible, durable polyurethane for seasons of use
- RISE™ ventilation system utilizes the Venturi effect to draw air through subframe vents above the goggle, creating a vacuum that pulls hot air from behind the lens
- Triple-layer Isotron™ face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force™ fleece provides comfort while drawing fog-causing sweat off your face
- Subtle notches in temples allow for seamless OTG (over the glasses) integration with RX eyeglasses
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
- Silicone-lined XL (45mm) strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
The magnetic lens connection WITH the lock is on point. No worries of the swappable lens coming off unless you want it too. Unfortunately one of the lens did get scratches after the first day of use, so scratch resistant is more accurate. I had some dirt/small gravel in the back of my vehicle the lens fell onto - my clumsiness.